- Visit our HOME PAGE for Covid procedures
- See below for New Year’s Eve and Valentine Policies
- Please EMAIL the Innkeeper to confirm your arrival time. We do offer self-check in’s
- Weekends – Check-in time is between 1:00-3:00 pm.
- Monday – Friday Check in time is between 3-5 pm. You may be able to arrive earlier or later.
- Check out no later than 11:00 AM.
- Laurita Winery is open Wednesday – Sunday by reservation only. Please go to their website to reserve a table and wine. Winery Home Page
- If Laurita Winery hours change or they are closed due to weather, you will still be responsible for your room reservation for that date. The Inn is open 7 days a week unless otherwise indicated. Please check their weekly hours which are subject to change.
- Please see our Covid Restrictions on the home page regarding mini groups
- Groups of 2 rooms or more or 4 to 8 people in 1-2 rooms will have a gratuity of $15.00 per room added to the reservation. This is for the Inn workers as well as housekeepers. Entire Inn has different policies please review your agreement.
- 10PM on the noise volume should be low indoors or out, in respect for Guests, Innkeeper living onsite, and neighbors
- Registered guests only are allowed in the house for the safety and comfort of our guests.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We are a Non-Smoking Facility; an outside area is provided for your convenience. There is a $400 cleaning fee, per room, if smoking occurs in the Inn.
- Sorry, no pets except for Certified Service Dogs.
- We gladly welcome supervised children 12 and older.
- 100% of the total stay will be required at the time of booking. A current credit card must be kept on file for all reservations, even Gift Certificates, Vouchers or Club Memberships.
- There is an additional charge of $50 per person, per night plus tax for the 3rd and 4th person over the double occupancy rate.
- We encourage you to visit Laurita Winery during your stay. Winery hours are subject to change. Please check their website before you arrive. ( www.lauritawinery.com)
- IMPORTANT: The cancellation policy will still apply if a Winery event is changed or cancelled or closed due to weather. The cancellation policy will apply if we can’t re-book your room.
- CANCEL POLICY –If you need to cancel a reservation, email (must be in writing) us at least 15 days before check-in to avoid loss of deposit; there will be a 15% cancellation processing fee of your total stay. Cancel within 14 days of check-in date and we retain the full amount of the room rate if we cannot re-book the room. The reservation amount will be charged to your credit card on hold. This policy also applies when using gift certificates, gift vouchers or Winery Club Memberships. No shows are 100% responsible for the room rate and will not be eligible for a refund.
- When using a monetary gift certificate – If you cancel 14 days or less of your arrival date (if we cannot rebook your room) you forfeit the value of the gift certificate. The GC will need to be mailed to the Inn at Laurita or your credit card will be charged for the room rate. When mailing back your GC, your credit card will be charged for any balance due after the gift certificate amount is deducted. Our bridal lodging or retreat cancellation policy differs from the above, it will be on your bridal lodging or retreat agreement.
- How to book a room using a Gift Certificate:
IMPORTANT: A current gift certificate that was purchased for you with a dollar amount may be used for any date. If it says complimentary one or two night stay please call the innkeeper prior to booking a room.
If using a current monetary GC it needs to be stated on the reservation form when booking the room. It can not be added once a deposit is taken. Please put the GC number and the amount in the additional comment section (box under credit card info) on the reservation form.
How to book a room using a Gift Voucher or Club Membership:
IMPORTANT: Gift Vouchers or Club Memberships have black-out dates. Please call the innkeeper prior to booking a room. Valentine dates – can include 1-2 weekends including Thursday – Sunday depending on the date it falls on. GV or CM may not be used in conjunction with any other specials or discounts.
Winery members have a complimentary standard room for one night. It must be used by the club member only plus one guest. Not transferrable..
New Year’s and Valentine’s Day Weekend (s) Cancellation Policy.
Valentine dates – can include 1-2 weekends including Thursday – Sunday depending on the date it falls on.
• Cancellations must be made via email
We require a 22 day or more notice of cancellation.
• If you need to cancel your reservation, email us (must be in writing) at least 22 days before check-in to avoid loss of deposit; there will still be a 15% cancellation processing fee of your total stay.
• When using a monetary gift certificate – If you cancel within 21 days or less of your arrival date (if we cannot rebook your room) you forfeit the value of the gift certificate. The GC will need to be mailed to the Inn at Laurita or your credit card will be charged for the room rate. When mailing back your GC, your credit card will be charged for any balance due after the gift certificate amount is deducted.
• No Shows – Are responsible for 100% of your room rate and will not be eligible for a refund. Gift vouchers and club memberships are not valid for these dates
If you need information about any of our services, please feel free to use our contact form, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 609.752.0303