Policies for Inn at Laurita Winery
- Check in 3-5PM, Check out no later than 11:00 AM.
- For Winery Event Weekends, check-in time is between 1:00-3:00 pm.
- We are a Non-Smoking Facility; an outside area is provided for your convenience. There is a $400 cleaning fee, per room, if smoking occurs in the Inn.
- Sorry, no pets except for Certified Guide Dogs.
- We gladly welcome supervised children 12 and older.
- 50% Deposit of total stay required at booking. Full Payment upon arrival. A current credit card must be kept on file for all reservations.
- We encourage you to visit Laurita Winery during your stay. Winery hours are subject to change. Please check their website before you arrive. ( www.lauritawinery.com)
- IMPORTANT: The cancellation policy will still apply if a Winery event is changed or cancelled.
- If you need to cancel this reservation, call us at least 15 days before check-in to avoid loss of deposit; there will be a 35.00 cancellation processing fee. Cancel within 14 days of check-in date and we retain the full amount of the room rate if we cannot re-book the room. The reservation amount will be charged to your credit card on hold. This policy also applies when using gift certificates, gift vouchers or Winery Club Memberships. The bridal lodging or Retreat cancellation policy differs from the above, it will be on your Bridal Lodging or Retreat Agreement. Trip insurance from Allianz Travel Insurance is available; please call 866-884-3556 for details.
- Please call the innkeeper, prior to booking a room, when using a Gift Certificate, Gift Voucher or Club Membership, black-out dates may apply. Club Memberships and Gift Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other specials.
- Registered guests only are allowed in the house for the safety and comfort of our guests.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
If you need information about any of our services, please feel free to use our contact form, send us an e-mail to email@example.com, or give us a call at 609.752.0303