Guest Rooms & Suites
With a history steeped in harness-racing fame, the Inn’s story is told through the unique décor of our spacious but cozy rooms laden with wonderful features to enhance your stay! The owners, Randy and Ray, have meticulously chosen antiques and furnishings to compliment the theme of each room. These collectibles became the namesake, of the rooms, based on years of finding just the right treasured pieces.
Located on the same property as Laurita Winery, just a half mile down the road!
Here are some of our offerings included with your stay:
- We have five beautiful standard rooms and five mini suites to choose from.
- Private balconies and public viewing decks to give you a quiet calm place to take in the beauty of the area
- Queen size luxury beds with premium linens
- Specifically designed and decorated artistic rooms with private bathrooms most equipped with hydro massage bathtubs and all with comfortable leisure bathrobes
- 24/7 Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the house
- Air conditioned/heated rooms, gas fireplaces in most rooms, smoke free, pet-free inn
- Complimentary Concierge Service
- Upstairs and downstairs lounges to relax by the fire, play board games or simply chat over some of our fresh baked foods or wonderful complimentary snacks and wine that you bring back from the Winery
- Complimentary 3-course country gourmet breakfast using as many in-season local farmers and resources available to us!
For reservations and gift certificates, please call (609) 752-0303 or book/purchase online today.
“Relaxing getaway with amazing hospitality and cuisine. We had an amazing visit to the Inn at Laurita. The Innkeeper Janis is a gracious host. Her hospitality truly made us feel at home. The rooms are clean, well kept and well decorated, with each room having it’s own special “flair”. The food was so much better than I had even imagined. We were greeted with an apple cake (still warm from the oven) and various homemade baked goods were available for us to enjoy into the evening. The next morning at breakfast we feasted on an exquisite 3 course meal!! She cooks with heart and it shows! We sat by their cozy fire-pit out back after we returned from our dinner at a local restaurant. Too many wonderful things to mention – GO! and enjoy for yourself…” – Gabriella, TripAdvisor