With a history steeped in harness-racing fame, the Inn’s story is told through the unique décor of our spacious but cozy rooms laden with wonderful features to enhance your stay! The owners, Randy and Ray, have meticulously chosen antiques and furnishings to compliment the theme of each room. These collectibles became the namesake, of the rooms, based on years of finding just the right treasured pieces.
Located on the same property as Laurita Winery, just a half mile down the road!
Please check our policies for when using Gift Certificates, Gift Vouchers or Winery Club Memberships before booking. Inn Policies
CHECK IN TIMES – Click here
Here are some of our offerings included with your stay:
- We have five beautiful standard rooms and five mini suites to choose from – One ADA room on the 1st floor
- Most have private balconies and public viewing decks to give you a quiet calm place to take in the beauty of the area
- Queen size luxury beds with soft, comfortable linens
- TV’s are in each room with cable
- Specifically designed and decorated artistic rooms with private bathrooms most equipped with hydro massage bathtubs
- All rooms offer comfortable bathrobes, essential oil based toiletries and inn-made bath salts
- Complimentary breakfast using as many in-season local farmers and resources available to us
- Special diet requests are welcomed with advance notice
- 24/7 complimentary tea, coffee and spring water
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the house.
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Gas fireplaces or fire stoves in most rooms
- Complimentary concierge service
- Relax in our upstairs lounge with board games, puzzle table or simply chat over a glass of wine
- Enjoy our inn-made snacks while they last
- Outdoor fire pit for guests to use (weather permitting)
- We are a smoke free, pet-free inn (except service dogs)
For reservations and gift certificates, please call (609) 752-0303 or book/purchase online today.