Dear Valued Guests:
Welcome to Inn at Laurita Winery! We appreciate that you have chosen our Inn for your upcoming getaway. Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19. We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our inn.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
- We will be operating at 1/2 capacity, requiring face coverings while in public spaces inside and keeping the required distancing apart.
- We will take a touch-less temperature upon arrival.
- At this time groups of friends will not be able to stay with us. Only 2 per room unless you are family that live together (children 12 and older) or live in the same household.
- We will not be going into the rooms once you check in. If staying 2 nights this would be mean no refreshing the room. Details will be given at check in.
- The Inn has taken out all the extra throw pillows, bath salts, robes and some other amenities to keep the room safer from germs. Please request them at check in if interested.
- Club members may book mid week and Sunday. At this time Friday and Saturday are black-out days until we are operating at full capacity. You are able to book a room 250.00 value or less not including tax. Please, no upgrades at this time.
- We ask you do not look or go in any of the other guest bedrooms because they have been disinfected, waiting for the guests who booked them to arrive.
- The Inn at Laurita wants you to know we are taking this virus seriously. We are cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting everything, all bedding’s, towels, glasses whether they were used or not. All surfaces, knobs inside and out, switches, lights, handles, tables, TV’s, remotes etc.
- We have sanitizing stations throughout the inn for guests to use. We are also spraying the air with a disinfectant. We have antibacterial aromatherapy throughout the Inn.
- Our heat is gas baseboard not forced air. Each room has its own heat control. We will have individual AC units in each room come the warmer weather.
- Until we can do otherwise we will serve our complimentary breakfast to your room.
- Laurita Winery is open Wednesday – Sunday by reservation only. Please go to their website to reserve a table and wine.
We look forward to seeing everyone for the much needed RELAXING break and a chance to change the scenery to a peaceful setting.